Paperwork as light as air.
Here at AIRSEA we make life easy in paperwork terms. Especially customs forms, so we’ve gathered quick links to the many forms needed.
Please choose from the below links the relevant forms to your enquiry.
Open and print any the form for completion.
Then forward it to Airsea as a scanned email attachment (email@example.com), fax (or via postal mail.
Air Sea Forwarding Ltd
Unit 4 Rosemount Avenue
Rosemont Business Park
You can also complete the PDF forms digitally to send via email, if you do not have access to a printer, scanner or fax.
If you have already spoken to an Airsea representative please ask for our job entry reference. Then simply insert this reference on your chosen form, so we can match your completed form when received, to our job entry reference.
If you can not find the information or form you are looking for please click here to contact us for further information.
- Authorisation Form
- Packing Inventory
- T.O.R. 1
- Transfer of Residence – Required by Irish Customs at time of import into Ireland.
- Irish Customs Unaccompanied Baggage Form
- Australian customs forms for Personal effects arriving into Australia
- USA unaccompanied articles form 3299
- Special packaging regulations effective September 2004 for Australia (contact us for more information).